Do you need a kettle that heats up your water fast and safely? Then you have found just what you are looking for. This 1/2 liter stainless steel lined kettle with 800 watts of blue boiling power gets your water gurgling in no time, allowing you to make a delicious cup of instant coffee or tea. Great for a college student and their ramen noodles!
About this item
- This electric kettle interior and all places in contact with water are high-quality food-grade stainless steel, ensure your safety and health.
- This electric kettle automatic shut off and boil dry protection feature for safe use and time-saving. 110V, 800W power boil water quickly within 5 minutes. And more than that, it heats quietly and makes no noise to the surroundings.
- This electric kettle uses a Food-grade cool-touch exterior and ergonomic adiabatic handle to prevent scald hands. And the cordless kettle body and base can be separated for easy use: V-shaped stainless steel spout, ergonomic handle, smooth pouring without splashing.
- The electric kettle Large caliber opening, detachable cover, and stainless steel seamless interior design make the water kettle easy to fill and clean.
- 0.5L capacity, mini and compact water kettle, easy to carry for travel. Suitable for offices or daily use to boil water, tea, coffee, noodles, milk, or cereals. Come with a storage bag; you can pack it in it when traveling.
Q: What temperature does the water boil at?
A: 212F or 100C as is the temperature that water boils at the electric kettle.
Q: Can this electric kettle be used in Europe?
A: The power cord is for the US but you may be able to use it with an adapter
Q: Is the cord attached to the kettle or only the base so the kettle itself isn’t dragging the cord?
A: The cord is attached to the base only.
Q: How quiet is it? Will the noise annoy people in the office?
A: Not at all! It doesn’t beep or anything. The only sound it makes is the boiling which is quite subtle, and the soft click on and off. Not annoying at all.
Q: Does it have a 3 prong grounded cord?
A: Yes it has a 3 prong cord.
|Product Name||Electric kettle|
|Material||Interior: stainless steel Outershell: food-grade PP|