Ceramics are deeply loved by people for their beautiful shapes and diverse pattern decorations. Now ceramics are no longer limited to appreciation and collection. They are more popular in the market and applied to daily life. Ceramic tableware has also become a popular trend, loved by more and more people, and used more frequently. But what are the precautions when using ceramic tableware? Pay attention to maintenance to last longer!
- For the newly purchased ceramic tableware, if you don’t know whether it is made by a regular manufacturer, you can take it back and boil it with vinegar-containing water, which can remove most of the harmful substances and greatly reduce the potential harm to the human body.
- In order to extend the service life of ceramic tableware, boil the new ceramics in the saltwater for 20mins at the beginning, so that the ceramic products will not be easily broken when used, which also saves money for the family!
- When using ceramic tableware, avoid fast temperature change such as jumping from freezer to oven, or soak the heated porcelain bowl into cold water, which will cause damage to the porcelain or even breakage.
- When cleaning ceramic tableware, please use special neutral detergent for kitchen and soft cloth or sponge to clean. Do not use a scouring pad or decontamination powder to wipe the porcelain, so as not to damage the porcelain pattern.
- Porcelain is fragile and easy to break, do not try not to overlap it directly when placing it to avoid surface damage caused by friction between porcelain. Handle with care and avoid hitting hard objects. If it is damaged or broken, please dispose of it and handle it carefully so as not to be cut.
- In order to ensure the integrity of the ceramic tableware, please try to wash it hand if possible. If you use a dishwasher, you should also choose a dishwasher with "porcelain and crystal" washing function. Ceramic tableware can be used in microwave ovens and sterilizers, but do not directly use in open flames or ovens. If it is glazed with gold edges, do not put it in the microwave oven to avoid corrosion.
- Do not hold acidic substances such as vinegar and beverages such as fruit juice, wine, coffee and so on for a long time if the ceramic tableware is brightly decorated. The longer the ceramic tableware contains acidic substances and the higher the temperature, the easier it is to dissolve lead and other harmful substances to the human body, which is equivalent to aggravating the toxic and side effects of lead dissolution.
- Strong ultraviolet rays can easily cause the color of the porcelain surface to change and the glaze layer to fall off. Therefore, ceramic tableware should prevent and reduce the direct irradiation of strong light. In addition, please wash as soon as possible after use, dry and store, do not soak in dirty water for a long time to avoid moldy and odor.
Sometimes a good set of tableware is enough to awaken your appetize. The beautiful shape of ceramic tableware can increase the beauty and promote people's appetites. Treat it carefully and maintain it carefully. Only in this way our ceramic tableware can last longer!